Michael Rogge film 1962 -The Peak Tram, Peak views, Repulse Bay, Central scenes
HF: This Michael Rogge film from 1962 is of interest as it begins with the Peak Tram and views of HK harbour showing how much has been reclaimed in the last half century.
0.13-0.50 Peak Tram and views from the Peak
0.51-1.20 Views of HK Harbour
1.21-2.07 Views of and from the Peak
2.08- 2.38 Repulse Bay
2.39-3.43 Central scenes
This article was first posted on 31st January 2015.
Related Indhhk articles:
- Peak Tram, 1926 details of new engine and winding gear
- Peak Tram – Abt Passing Loop
- Peak Tram – additional information
- Peak Tramways – additional locations and alterations
- Peak Tram, Proposed second, Catholic Church objections
- Peak Tram, Proposed second- 1908 – the route
- Peak Tram, the Ward Leonard System Installed 1926