Lok On Pai Desalting Plant – Water Supplies Department booklet, 1978
HF: IDJ has found the following information about Lok On Pai Desalting Plant posted on Facebook by, I think, Laurence Sidhu.
This adds to several articles on the plant we already have posted, all of which are linked below.
Hugh Farmer: I am not on Facebook but would be delighted to hear from Laurence if he could email me at the address given on the website’s Home Page.
Above: The Control Room
- The booklet, Lok On Pai Desalting Plant, Publicity Office, Public Works Department, 1978
- Laurence Sidhu’s Facebook page
This article was first posted on 6th April 2021.
Related Indhhk articles:
- Lok On Pai “desalting” plant, 1975-1981
- Lok On Pai “desalting” plant, aerial photos 1973, 1982 and 2013
- Lok On Pai ‘desalting’ plant – 2014 HK Urbex visit and photographs
- Hong Kong Petrochemical Co Ltd – Lok On Pai Jetty, Tun Muen
- Lok On Pai ‘desalting’ plant – site visit photographs including a great surprise!
- Lok On Pai “desalting” plant, 1975-1981 – mystery of non-demolition of main building
- Lok On Pai ‘desalting’ plant – as Transshipment Centre used by the PAA – photo