Lok On Pai ‘desalting’ plant – 2014 HK Urbex visit and photographs
Phillip Edward Kenny added a comment to the article, Lok On Pai ‘desalting’ plant – site visit photographs, suggesting that the HK Urbex Group visit to Lok On Pai ‘desalting’ plant in July 2014 would be of interest.
The Hong Kong Urbex (ie Urban Exploration) Group visit, photograph and write about “Hong Kong’s derelict abandoned sites.”
They write: “Time and corrosion have taken hold in this shadowy semi-abandoned desalination plant in Tuen Mun. The hulking form of the cavernous dilapidating steel structure contrastingly blights the waterfront landscape in which it is located, with quite a number of luxurious properties peppered around the area.”
This article was first posted on 29th December 2014.
- HK Urbex Visit to Lok On Pai
- HK Urbex youtube site
- Phillip Edward Kenny’s website Hong Kong (& Macau) Film Stuff – his blog about HK and Macau film locations.
Related Indhhk articles:
- Lok On Pai desalting plant, 1975-1981
- Lok On Pai desalting plant, 1975-1981 – mystery of non-demolition of main building
- Lok On Pai desalting plant aerial photos 1973, 1982 and 2013
- Lok On Pai desalting plant – later Transshipment Centre?