Joseph Tse has new Hong Kong tram book published
HF: Joseph Tse, who has contributed a great deal of articles about trams in Hong Kong on this website see our articles below, has written to say, I completed another HK tram book in Chinese, as a paper form tram museum. i send you the Pre-launch media coverage, the book cover and brief contents in English. The book is available in most bookshops.
This article was first posted on 3rd December 2022.
Related Indhhk articles:
- World War Two -1945 BAAG report on occupied Hong Kong – tramway service + tickets
- Hong Kong Uniform Buttons – KCR and HK Tramways, further information requested
- The Hongkong Electric Tramway – c1908 report and images
- Hong Kong Tramways – Bowrington Canal Depot
- Hong Kong Tramways – Date of first full service
- Proposed Tramway linking Victoria and Aberdeen by Peak tunnel, 1906-1910
- Alfred Dickinson, Consulting Engineer HK Tramways
- Definitive 1970 Hong Kong Tramways book updated and republished
- Hong Kong Tramways – Depots images
- Hong Kong Tramways – Depots timeline