WW2 Poultry Farms during the Japanese occupation
ER: BAAG Report – KWIZ #71, 20.10.44.
Related Indhhk articles:
- World War Two – 1945 BAAG report – Dairy supplies in occupied HK
- The Hong Kong Fishing Industry during World War Two – on the trail of Amakusa Marine
A selection of Indhhk articles about HK agriculture and fisheries:
- Australian cattle to Hong Kong – 1845 invitation, 1880s delivery?
- Chinese Preserved Ginger shipped through HK 1913
- Lard Factories in HK – nauseating stench RAF Kai Tak 1920s
- Agriculture in the “New Territory” – 1931 article
- The Oyster industry in South China and Hong Kong, 1931
- Lindsay Ride films of HK in the 1950s – agriculture, duck herding and street scenes!
- “They Fatten Fish to Feed Hong Kong”