Alexander MacDonald – Kowloon Dock Police Inspector 1960-1965
Alexander Booth MacDonald: I stayed between Kowloon Docks, Hung Hom & Tai Kok Tsui when I was a young boy say between 5 to 10 years of age.
My now deceased father, Alexander Macdonald served with the Kowloon Dockyard as a Dockyard Police Inspector from 1960 to 1965 when he tendered his resignation.
Alexander has kindly sent the following images.
Related Indhhk articles:
- Hong Kong & Whampoa (Kowloon) Dockyards during the Occupation 1942-45
- Hong Kong & Whampoa Dockyard – glass plate photographic collection
- Hong Kong & Whampoa Dock Co Ltd – ships built, wrecked during WW2
- Hong Kong & Whampoa Dockyard – what happened to its famous Hammerhead Crane?
- Hong Kong & Whampoa Dockyard – WW2 bombing – the aftermath
- Facebook: ‘Photos of Taikoo and Kowloon Dock Families’ group