Olympic Motors Ltd adverts
IDJ has sent a series of car sale adverts for a number of Hong Kong companies.
Further information about any of these firms would be gratefully received.
This article was first posted on 22nd November 2020.
Related Indhhk articles:
- Metro Cars (新英華汽車) and Austin automobiles in HK (1953-1970)
- Far East Motors – distributor of Chevrolet, Cadillac, Holden and Standard automobiles and operator of Avis Rent-A-Car in HK
- Harpers – the Family, the Dealership and the first 50 years of Ford automobiles in Hong Kong
- China International Motors (鎧興汽車) – Distributor of Bedford, Vauxhall and Buick automobiles
- Hua Nan Motors – HK distributor of DeSoto, Peugeot and Renault automobiles from the 1940s to 1960s
- Zung Fu (仁孚) and 65 Years of Mercedes in Hong Kong
- Crowning Achievement: Crown Motors (皇冠汽車) and 50 years of Toyota in HK
- From Dodwell Motors and Gilman Motors to Metro-Dodwell and MD Motors
- Triangle Motors (合眾汽車) – from Shanghai to HK and from Opel to Isuzu