Hong Kong companies named South China – Weaving & Dyeing, Dyeing & Weaving, Bleaching & Dyeing
James Chan: There seem to have been several Hong Kong companies with very similar names. More information needed on all three…
a) There was a South China Dyeing and Weaving Works Ltd which appears to have been incorporated on 15th June 1928 and Dissolved the following year on18th January 1929.
b) A South China Bleaching & Dyeing Factory. This appears to have been a subsidiary of Winsor Industrial Corporation Ltd.
c) And this undated, murky plan was made for the South China Weaving & Dyeing Company.
Related Indhhk articles:
- The Hongkong Cotton-Spinning, Weaving and Dyeing Company Ltd 1898 -1914
- King’s Dyeing and Weaving Factory
- Sam Kwong Weaving (Cloth) Factory, Cheung Sha Wan
- Gloria Weaving & Knitting Factory Ltd, Yau Tong
- Ping-Ling Seng (沈炳麟, 1913-2009) – founder of Gloria Weaving & Knitting Co