Amoy Canning increases production to enter the European market, newspaper article September 1939
IDJ has sent this newspaper article, which adds a little more information to what we know about Amoy Canning Corporation, shown in various articles linked below.
- Hong Kong Daily Press 26th September 1939
This article was first posted on 12th November 2020.
Related Indhhk articles:
- Amoy Canning – photograph of Mr T S Wong, Managing Director of the company in Hong Kong and Singapore, 1930s and 1940s?
- Amoy Canning – connection to WW2 POWs and a particular Englishman?
- Amoycan Industrial Centre – Kowloon Bay – connection to Amoy Canning? – major fire June 2016
- Amoy Canning – Cheng Yum Kwai Senior Manager, Production, Amoy Food Limited
- Amoy Canning – a brief history since 1908
- Amoy Canning locations – Ngau Tau Kok Road, Amoy Gardens, Ngau Chi Wan – clarification needed?
- World War Two – BAAG reports, Amoy Canning (Tinning) Co.