Cable & Wireless telephone, cross-harbour cable cut, newspaper article 1949
IDJ has sent this newspaper article from 1949.(1)
- South China Morning Post 14th January 1949.
This article was first posted on 3rd March 2021.
Related Indhhk articles:
- The Hongkong Telephone Company, 1925 to 1933, Far Eastern Review article
- The demise of payphones in the MTR (and elsewhere) – the writing is literally on the wall
- Q+A31 Telephone Companies in Hong Kong – information wanted pre WW2
- Submarine Cables – Maps 1901 + 1991 worldwide / Hong Kong networks
- Telegraph Bay, HK Island – location of the first submarine telegraphic cable into Hong Kong, 1871
- Proposed world-wide radio-telephonic system for Hong Kong, newspaper article 1938