Newsletter 3, 11th Jan 2013
The third Industrial History of Hong Kong Group newsletter was published on January 3rd, 2013.
- The RAS Re-use group
- The almost complete demolition of Eastern Cotton Mills, Ma Tau Wan
- Kowloon Walled City
- Two HK mines – West Brother Graphite and Lin Ma Hang Lead
- The Stephen Hui Geological Museum – located on the campus of The University of Hong Kong. Stephen Hui was from 1956 to 1970 the chief mining engineer and General Manager of the Yan Hing Mining Company Ltd. As such he was involved in the exploration of the Needle Hill Wolfram Mine and Lin Fa Shan Iron Mine.
Use the link below to download the newsletter (PDF format).