Index updated – translators, contributors needed…
Wanted! Can you spare a little of your time?
- We now have two people who have offered to translate Chinese, one Japanese translator and one Portuguese (the Macau connection).
- Would you be able help with the occasional, brief translation. Chinese naturally, Japanese, but also German, French and Italian. Or…?
- If you would like to write on a new subject, add information/images about an existing one, or simply add a comment at the end of an article it would be great to hear from you.
Photographs, Maps and other Images
- If you have the odd moment perhaps you could help us by finding photographs, maps or other images of HK’s industrial past about already posted articles. Or about companies, people, places we have yet to come across.
- Or if you can take your own pictures of places of interest that remain.
Many thanks to Malcolm Morris for his behind-the-scene effort. And to Yanni Baritakis for adding further banners.
Feel free to contact me:- indhhk “at”gmail “dot” com
Articles posted in the last month include: